A portable little light that is fun for play, a great sleep companion and a perfect gift for ex-pat Aussie babies wherever they are in the world.
Durable eco friendly child safe light made from BPA, lead and Phthalate free PVC.
The internal LEDs provide a comforting glow to your little one’s room. The light will automatically fade off after 15 minutes to extend battery life.
Warning: Contains coin/button battery. Hazardous if swallowed. Please ensure the battery lid is closed with included screw.
3 LR44 batteries (included)